Managed means the following:
- We keep your site, plugins, and themes up to date.
- We provide everything your site needs to run quickly, efficiently, and safely.
- We will fix any errors caused by our systems.
- We will guide and help you as we have time. WordPress is extremely well documented so try Googling first, if you cannot find what you need, then ask us.
Managed does not mean:
- We will build or design your site or store.
- We will not add content, pages, posts.
- We are not responsible to fix your site if you break it. But we will help you get it resolved when possible.
- We do not teach you how to use a theme, plugin, etc, etc… This is the responsibility of the person that provides the theme or plugin and again WordPress is extremely well documented, Google is your friend. If you are absolutely stuck give us a shout though we will help.